By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you’re looking for a way to enjoy some outdoor summer entertainment, then head over to the Pine Trails Park Amphitheater, where the City of Parkland presents the movie “Moana.”
Rated PG, Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Moana is about an adventurous teenager who, with help from demigod Maui –voiced by Dwayne Johnson — sails out on a daring mission to prove herself a master wayfinder and save her people. Together they sail across the open ocean on an action-packed voyage, encountering enormous monsters and impossible odds.
Held on Friday, June 25, the park will be transformed into its own local movie theater with an 18-foot inflatable movie screen.
Admission is free and includes free popcorn. Residents can bring chairs, blankets, pillows and get comfortable under the stars. The movie begins at 8:15 p.m.
The amphitheater is located at 10555 Trails End, Parkland, FL 33076.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.07.29Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31
- News2021.07.19Marjory Stoneman Douglas Eagle Regiment Holds Car Wash Fundraiser
- News2021.07.13North Springs Improvement District Drinking Water Undergoing Routine Chlorination July 15
- News2021.07.12Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31