By Jill Fox
Mah Jongg players looking for some summer fun can visit Family Bagels of Long Island on Tuesday or Wednesday.
On Wednesday, June 16 at 7 p.m., players can enjoy small bites, mingling with other enthusiasts, raffles, and more. This evening event is perfect for those who already know how to play or need to find a fourth.
Both are opportunities to socialize and play the game with friends, food, and fun at Family Bagels of Long Island.
Each event includes professional instruction, practice gameplay, mah jongg supplies, and refreshments for $25 per person.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Celebrate Hanukkah with Mah Jongg, Latkes, and Vodka for a Good Cause
- NewsNovember 13, 2023Annual Pink Challah Bake and Mah Jongg Night to Benefit Jewish Women’s Health
- NewsJanuary 21, 2023Early Childhood Center Celebrates 20 Years in Parkland
- NewsJanuary 20, 2023Parkland Wiffle Ball Tournament Raises Money for Pediatric Cancer