By: Matt Rothman
Marjory Stoneman Douglas’ band and color guard won their second Grand Championship on Saturday in the 33rd Annual Lancer Band Jamboree.
John I. Leonard High School in Greenacres hosted the marching band festival where approximately 30 schools competed in six different classifications.
The Eagles recorded a score of 80.750. Jupiter High School finished in second place, followed by Park Vista Community High School in third.
The Eagles previously won the Falcon Sound Invitational at Charles W. Flanagan High School on October 3, beating out West Broward and Cypress Bay High School with a score of 76.3.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.10.19Westglades Middle School Girls Golf Team Wins MSAA Championship
- News2021.10.19Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Volleyball Advances to District Championship
- News2021.10.18Westglades Middle School Scores Girls Soccer Scores 8 Goals to Win MSAA Championship
- News2021.10.18Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Volleyball Team Wins Playoff Opener