By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Parkland continues its new bulk trash schedule for 2020.
Bulk trash should be placed curbside no more than 12 hours before the scheduled collection. Bulk trash includes household appliances, furniture, and other items of a bulky nature such as tree stumps and logs provided they are cut to the appropriate size and placed neatly at the curb.
Special and hazardous wastes including, but not limited to, construction materials, paints, automobile parts, electronics, and household cleaners are excluded and will not be collected. Please see the Hazardous Waste collection here.
If a resident has a refrigerator or freezer that they want to have picked up during bulk, they need to have the Freon removed. A professional can provide that service and will then “tag” the appliance so Waste Management can collect.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2020.08.09Broward Schools Hold ‘Parent University’ Webinars to Answer Questions
- News2020.08.09Latest City-By-City Covid-19 Cases in Parkland and the Rest of Florida
- Events2020.08.07Latest City-By-City Covid-19 Cases in Parkland and the Rest of Florida
- News2020.08.07Broward County Animal Care Holds 6th Annual ‘Clear the Shelters’ Adoption Campaign