By Sharon Aron Baron
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes that occurred in Parkland through June 15.
6100 block of NW 79th Way
On June 9, BSO responded to a report of an 80-year-old male possibly drowning in the family pool. The unconscious male subject was subsequently pulled out of the pool and CPR initiated until Coral Springs Fire Rescue arrived.
11100 block of NW 65th Ct – Parkland Isles
On June 10, a female reported receiving several social media messages from her neighbor’s ex-girlfriend.
8200 block of NW 105th Ln – Heron Bay
On June 10, the victim suffered cardiac arrest, CPR performed on the scene. The patient was transported to Coral Springs Medical Center by CSFD where he was pronounced deceased.
7621 N State Road 7 – CVS
On June 10, two unknown males entered the store and selected 11 Rogaine Hair products valued at $599.39 and left the store without paying for the merchandise.
9700 block of S MiraLago Way – MiraLago
On June 13, the resident called BSO to report the tag stolen off her vehicle. No suspect information.
9330 Noor Blvd – Four Seasons
On June 10, 4 overnight theft of a 2014 Kabota RTV-X900 utility vehicle from the job site, unknown subject. No video.
10793 Aqua Ct/Lago Way – Cascata
On June 10, 2012, John Deere 4×2 utility vehicle removed from the construction site during the night by an unknown subject. The vehicle is GPS equipped but the last recorded location was Homestead FL early this morning. No video in use, possibly related to above in which a Kabota utility vehicle was stolen nearby at the same time.
More crime and safety on Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.07.19Marjory Stoneman Douglas Eagle Regiment Holds Car Wash Fundraiser
- News2021.07.13North Springs Improvement District Drinking Water Undergoing Routine Chlorination July 15
- News2021.07.12Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31
- News2021.07.03Hazardous Waste Drop-off Held in Parkland on July 10