By: Sharon Aron Baron
In addition to the Parkland Farmers’ Market on Sunday, there will be a Community Awareness Fair which where local nonprofits will share information.
Those who attend should expect to see the usual Parkland Farmers’ Market — the largest outdoor farmers’ market in Broward County, with the addition of the Broward Sheriff’s Office Parkland District and the Eagles’ Haven Wellness Center, along with others, who will be offering volunteering opportunities as well.
Beyond that, the Farmers’ Market will have its usual second-to-none selection of gourmet food items, organic and conventional produce, coffee, lemonade, sauces, and a lot more. Make sure you arrive early to see them all.
The Farmers’ Market takes place on the following Sundays in 2020 from 9 am to 1:00 pm.
March 8, 2020
Health & Wellness
March 22, 2020
April 5, 2020
April 19, 2020
The Equestrian Center at Temple Park, located at 8350 Ranch Road in Parkland. Pets on leashes are welcome.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Events2020.11.294th Annual Orchid Festival Held in Coral Springs
- Events2020.11.29Mouthwatering Foods and More When the Parkland Farmers’ Market Returns December 6
- Events2020.11.28Residential Hazardous Waste Drop-off in Parkland on December 12
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science