By Ryan Yousefi
The Parkland Pumpkin Patch is back, offering families a week-long extravaganza of fall-themed activities and the opportunity to handpick the perfect pumpkin.
From Saturday, October 21 to Thursday, October 26, the Parkland Equestrian Center at 8350 Ranch Road will be transformed into a festive autumn celebration featuring petting zoos, photo ops, face painting, community games, and pumpkin picking.
Families can join in on weekends from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; on weekdays, the fun continues from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Entry to the Parkland Pumpkin Patch is free, and many of the event activities are free of charge. Attendees are asked to be prepared; some attractions may have separate fees.
For more information about the Parkland Pumpkin Patch, visit cityofparkland.org/parklandpumpkinpatch.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Snow on the Forecast: Annual Snowfest Heads to Parkland on December 14
- NewsNovember 27, 20236th Annual Make Our Schools Safe Tennis Fundraiser Takes Place on December 8
- NewsNovember 26, 2023Parkland Chamber of Commerce Hosts Holiday Party Toy Drive on December 11
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Parkland Man Arrested for Dangerous Street Takeover and Assault on Police Officer in Miami-Dade