By: Sharon Aron Baron
The annual Family Fun Fest is back with three fun-filled days of carnival rides, games, music, and more.
Presented by the City of Parkland and its sponsors Broward Health Coral Springs and Northwest Medical Center in Margate, the popular event is being held from Friday, January 10 through Sunday, January 12, 2020.
Advance sale one-day wristbands are $25, on-site $30. Advanced sale ticket “Mega Band” for three days of unlimited rides is $60 —available for purchase through Friday.
The advanced wristbands will be sold at the P-REC at Pine Trails Park. Stay tuned when they go on sale at 954-757-4105.
Single tickets can be purchased onsite for $1 each or 12 tickets for $10. Each ride takes three to five tickets. All food, games, rides, and wristbands are cash only, and there is an ATM on site.
Schedule of events:
Friday, January 10
5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Stage performances by local groups.
Saturday, January 11
12 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Live music all night
Sunday, January 12
12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. open for fun
Pine Trails Park is located at 10559 Trails End, Parkland FL 33067. Admission and parking are free.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Crime & Safety2020.09.17Stolen Vehicle and Phone Scam this week in Parkland Crime
- News2020.09.15C.A.R.E. South Florida Holds Kick-Off Event Supporting Small Business
- Crime & Safety2020.09.11Owners of 3 Stolen Vehicles in Parkland Left Key Fobs Inside
- News2020.09.10Coral Springs Police Officers Foundation Announce their 2020 Scholarship Winners