By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Parkland has published bulk trash dates for January 2020. Future dates may vary throughout the city so residents should stay tuned until the new ones are published soon.
Bulk trash should be placed curbside no more than 12 hours prior to the scheduled collection. Bulk trash includes household appliances, furniture, and other items of a bulky nature such as tree stumps and logs provided they are cut to the appropriate size and placed neatly at the curb.
Special and hazardous wastes including, but not limited to, construction materials, paints, automobile parts, electronics, and household cleaners are excluded and will not be collected. Please see Hazardous Waste collection here.
If a resident has a refrigerator or freezer that they want to have picked up during bulk, they need to first have the Freon removed. A professional can provide that service and will then “tag” the appliance so Waste Management can collect.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2020.04.04COVID-19 Cases in Parkland from the Florida Department of Health April 4
- News2020.04.04Parkland and Coral Springs Schools Nominated in 18th Annual South Florida Cappies
- News2020.04.04By Popular Demand: Updated Parkland Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery
- News2020.04.03Florida COVID-19 Cases City by City Report for April 3