By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Parkland’s annual Farmers’ Market returns Sunday, November 19, 2023, with their annual Craft Fair.
Held from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Parkland Equestrian Center at 8350 Ranch Rd., this event has been a staple for residents since its inception in 2006.
Besides crafters, visitors can expect a diverse range of vendors, offering both organic and conventional fruits and vegetables, delectable baked goods, gourmet foods, and unique spices and sauces.
As of press time, we were unable to get a listing of crafters; however, regular and food court vendors are listed below.
Le Petit Pain
A Kitchen DB, LLC
Breads by Barth
La Montagne des Saveurs
Awa Drinks Co./Simply Java
Coconut Bar, LLC
Sugar Bliss LLC
Sanctuary V Tacos
King of Conch Salads
Luv’s Kitchen Seasoning
Zippy Zee Kitchen
SMAK attack Honey
Benny Fruit & Vegetables
Olive Oil of the World
Zoey’s Handmade Pretzels
Ken’s Jammin’ Jelly
The Gourmet Pickle Peddler
Nishas Flavors of India
Sanctuary Exotic Tea
Stamper Cheese of Florida, Inc
Rainbow Root Teas LLC
The Wispy Whisk
Maad Harvest Ventures
Chef Luc French Baked Goods
Firenze International Olive Oils LLC
Taspen’s Organics & Botanicals
Sweet Marie’s Waffles
Wanderlust Sips and Coffee LLC
Mom’s Specialties LLC
Woof Gang Bakery
TN Bobs Hot Sauce Company
Bubbly Boba Bubble Tea
Kool Treats by Mama Dukes
Frost Daiquiri and Company Inc.
Our Wolf Den Soups
Creative Vegan Gourmet
The Hideout Cafe
Wholly Smokes BBQ LLC
Toc Toc Arepas
Funky Donkey Burritos
Incredible Kettle Corn
Bobby’s Event Concessions dba Bobbys Hot Dogs
The Greek Gyro Truck
7 Seas Seafood Market
Kona-ice of Coral Springs
Good2Go Cuisine LLC
Vanilla 2020 LLC
The Honest Farmer
All Puffed Up Sweets
Mangia Mangia Crepes
Francis Cakes – The Little Gourmet Baker
Palm Beach Salt Company
Dates and Oranges, LLC
Presenting Sponsor – Broward Health Coral Springs, Supporting Sponsors – Broward Country Dog Training, Zoom Room, Stretch Zone, Leah & Alex Sajovits at Douglas Elliman Real Estate, Sweat440 Coral Springs, The Cart Collection, Friends and Family Spinal Care, and Premier Bounce N Slide.
Mark your calendars for February 4, when the market will feature its Cultural Awareness Farmers’ Market, highlighted by live music and community performances. Then again, on March 3, 2023, for the second annual Car Show. The city is currently accepting applications for this free event, which can be accessed here.
Each market date also promises a lively atmosphere, complete with kid-friendly services like face painting, sponsored by some of their partners. To keep everyone grooving, there’s a DJ playing music throughout.
Here’s what you need to know about the market schedule:
- The market will be held on the first and third Sunday of every month through March.
- In April, market dates shift to the second and fourth Sundays.
- Special fairs this season include health and wellness, public safety, pet expo, community awareness/business expo, environmental expo, and craft fair.
For prospective vendors, the city is open to applications. Pricing details are as follows:
- Full-season vendors (all 12 markets): $480 for non-residents and $400 for residents.
- Farmer/Growers: $225 per 10×10 space.
- Daily vendor and specialty “craft” vendor spaces: $65 per market.
The vendor application form for the 2023-2024 season can be found here. For further inquiries or if you need more information, contact 954-757-4107.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Marjory Stoneman Douglas Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- NewsFebruary 20, 2024Lead the Fight at the American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life
- NewsFebruary 20, 2024Congregation Kol Tikvah in Parkland Announces a Weekend of Spiritual Upliftment with Danny Maseng
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Florida Prepaid College Cuts Prices After Low Tuition Increases