By: Sharon Aron Baron
Children can unravel the mysteries in their own yard and become their own backyard scientist during Winter Break at Camp Wild.
Led by the adventurous staff at the Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital, campers will learn through hands-on science activities, animal visits, outdoor exploration, and nature-inspired crafts.
Week 2 of Camp Wild is offered to children, ages 6-12 years, December 30, 31, January 2 and 3.
Camp sessions are open to all Parkland families and run from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Prices include all activities, a snack, and supplies. “Camp Wild” is offered at Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital located at 3000 Sportsplex Dr (in Sportsplex Park) Coral Springs.
More information is at Sawgrass Nature Center or call 954-752-9453.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Events2020.09.29Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- Events2020.09.28Parkland Debates Hosted by the HOA Presidents Council Held Oct 5 & 6
- Crime & Safety2020.09.26Parkland Crime Update Through September 21
- Events2020.09.25Celebrating 50 Years of Fire Service with Drive-in Movie Event