By Agrippina Fadel
There is lots of snow and winter fun on Parkland’s weather forecast, all thanks to the annual Snowfest.
Held on Thursday, December 15, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Parkland Equestrian Center, the event is for Parkland residents only. The Snowfast includes music and crafts for the whole family, snow slides for the children, and local food trucks.
Registration opens on Thursday, December 1, at 9 a.m. at Parkland P-REC Building and online via WebTrac. Residents must have an existing or new account before registering.
Todd DeAngelis, Parkland’s Director of Communications, said the event was moved from Pine Trails Park to the Equestrian Center to allow more people to participate. There will be more snow this year as well.
“The Snowfest is one of the more popular events among our residents,” DeAngelis added.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.01.20Talk Media Wins 1st Place at Florida Press Club Awards for Community News Category
- News2022.12.03Church Offers Unique Spiritual Experience with Live Music on Sunday Evenings
- News2022.12.01Snow on the Forecast: Annual Snowfest is Coming to Parkland
- News2022.11.29Winter Magic Returns With the 10th Annual ‘Light Up the Night’ Holiday Party