By Kevin Deutsch
Deputies are investigating a two-vehicle crash in Parkland on Jan. 13 that left two people with minor injuries.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, authorities got a call around 6:51 p.m. about the crash in the 8400 block of Watercrest Circle West in Parkland.
According to investigators, the driver and passenger in one of the vehicles reported no injuries. The driver and passenger in the second vehicle suffered minor injuries, according to BSO. Paramedics transported the injured people to an area hospital for treatment.
Photos from the crash scene posted on Facebook appeared to show an SUV with a destroyed front end and a Jeep overturned on its side.
BSO Parkland District deputies and Coral Springs Fire Rescue personnel were on the scene.
The investigation is ongoing, according to BSO. Additional information was not made public.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsFebruary 23, 2024House Democrats Choose Rep. Christine Hunschofsky as Next Leader
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Teen Arrested In Parkland Beating as Detectives Seek Accomplices
- NewsFebruary 16, 2024Girl Seriously Injured in Fall from Balcony at Westglades Middle School
- NewsFebruary 5, 2024Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing in Parkland