By Claire Cornish
Ramsey is just 9-weeks-old, but he is already ahead of the curve when it comes to working his angles for the camera.
Ramsey is a fun, wiggly puppy who is confident and shy at the same time. He loves to learn new things about his surroundings and sometimes hesitant to explore the world without a little reassurance.
A smart boy who thrives on learning, he is excited to master the art of fetch and improve his leash-walking skills.
Not much is known about his early life but having spent his first weeks of puppyhood at a shelter, Ramsey is excited and eager to settle into his new home. Ramsey is available to foster or foster-to-adopt, and if you would like to meet him, please contact www.popopitbulls.org or email email@example.com.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Lucas is an Eager to Please, Obedient Lab Mix Looking for a Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Dog Training Graduate Wants to Show You How Well-Behaved She is
- News2021.08.23Overlooked at the Shelter This Gentle, Calm Dog is Waiting for a Family
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home