By Claire Cornish
Poor Farkus is having a horrible year; in January, he was abandoned at a veterinary clinic with a bag of food and subsequently taken to the shelter by the clinic staff, who could not make contact with his owner.
Farkus was extremely hurt, and it’s apparent that he still does not really understand the changes that have taken place in his life.
He is a friendly boy and likes to play. He is affectionate and enjoys spending time with his person or hanging out in the yard chasing a ball.
Farkus is four-years-old, and he is currently staying at Broward County Animal Care. Although the shelter is currently closed to the public, you can make an appointment to meet Farkus by sending an email to ACADAdoptions@broward.org.
Farkus is longing for a forever family that really will be forever this time around.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter
- News2021.04.22This Young German Shepherd Would Love To Spend His Life With You
- News2021.04.07Adopted During Lockdown, His Owners Gave Him Up When They Went Back to Work
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Bundle of Loveliness Patiently Waits for Her Forever Home