By: Sharon Aron Baron
Get ready for the Battle of the Bands on Saturday night where the top group wins recording time at a major studio.
The City of Parkland in conjunction with the School of Rock is bringing the Battle of the Bands to the Pine Park Amphitheater from 5 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. where local bands will play all types of music and provide entertainment for the whole family.
Bring your lawn chairs, family, friends and an appetite because there will be a variety of gourmet food trucks to choose from.
Prizes for the winning bands will include studio recording and mixing time at DogManic Recording Studios, a 90 minute set at an upcoming City of Parkland Eats ‘n’ Beats concert, and two months of band coaching from the School of Rock.
The Amphitheater is located at 10555 Trails End, Parkland, FL 33076.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.09.16911 Dispatcher Recognized After Saving Life of Parkland Woman
- News2021.09.15Selection Committee Chooses Developer for Former Heron Bay Golf Course
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.11Marjory Stoneman Douglas JROTC Hold 20th Commemoration Ceremony for 9/11