By Claire Cornish
Beautiful brindle Plot Hound Miranda loves other dogs, kids, and taking long lazy naps when it’s raining outside.
She knows her basic commands and loves to show them off and since settling into her foster home she has proved the most wonderful, sweet, and fun-loving foster family member.
Miranda is very happy but knows that her forever family is out there and wonders if it might be you.
Miranda says, “I’m a perfect fit for your home!”
If you would like to meet Miranda please email ACADAdoptions@broward.org to arrange an appointment.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.09.14Polo is Fun-Loving and Doesn’t Let His Poor Eyesight Slow Him Down
- News2020.09.07This Sweet Pup is the ‘Queen of the Shelter’ but Would Rather have a Forever Family
- News2020.09.01Gary is an Attentive and Extremely Smart Pup Who Needs a New Home
- News2020.08.25Vision-Impaired Pup Needs a Special Family to Adopt Him