By Claire Cornish
Beautiful brindle Plot Hound Miranda loves other dogs, kids, and taking long lazy naps when it’s raining outside.
She knows her basic commands and loves to show them off and since settling into her foster home she has proved the most wonderful, sweet, and fun-loving foster family member.
Miranda is very happy but knows that her forever family is out there and wonders if it might be you.
Miranda says, “I’m a perfect fit for your home!”
If you would like to meet Miranda please email ACADAdoptions@broward.org to arrange an appointment.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.12.31After Living Outside in a Cramped Cage, Sheena Needs a Life Indoors with a Forever Family
- News2020.12.27This Popular Puppy Needs a Permanent Place After 1 Year at Shelter
- News2020.11.23After a Year in the Shelter, This Good Boy is hoping for a Holiday Miracle
- News2020.09.24This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life