By Sharon Aron Baron
State Representative Christine Hunschofsky, D-Coconut Creek, has announced plans to host a Town Hall meeting in Parkland to provide residents with information about the 2024 legislative session.
The meeting takes place on Monday, October 9, 2023, at 7:00 p.m. in the Parkland City Hall Commission Chambers at 6600 N University Dr, Parkland, FL 33067.
Hunschofsky looks forward to meeting with her constituents to discuss upcoming legislation and answer their questions. The Town Hall meeting will allow residents to learn more about state policies and share their opinions and concerns.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive early to secure seating.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsNovember 28, 2023Parkland’s Farmers’ Market Includes Craft Fair on Sunday
- NewsNovember 26, 2023Holiday Bingo Event Support’s Baseball’s Team’s 2024 Trip to Cooperstown
- NewsNovember 22, 2023SOS Children’s Villages Florida’s ‘The White Ball’ Gala Raises Record $750K for Foster Care Children
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Heron Heights PTO Hosts Annual Holiday Boutique