By: Claire Cornish
Daisy is a pretty and feminine as her name. She is a five-year-old mixed breed pup who is as affectionate as can be and loves nothing more than to spend her time with her human.
She is playful but knows when it’s time to stop playing and chill out for a while.
She is smart and enjoys learning – she would enjoy learning a trick or two to perform at parties. Daisy isn’t really sure about other dogs and much prefers people, so she would really rather be your only pet.
Daisy is a staff and a volunteer favorite at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption and has cleared her calendar so that she can meet you whenever you are free!
Although Daisy respects the need for social distancing, she would prefer to be as close to you as possible. Daisy is hoping for either a foster home or a forever home. Her ID # is A2049906
Daisy says to Parkland residents: “I would love to be the newest member of your family!”
If you would like to meet Daisy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that the shelter can arrange an appointment for you. She is currently residing at Broward County Animal Care, 2400 SW42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale.
Got a story? Send it to Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home
- News2021.06.18A Volunteer Favorite, Ace is a Friendly Boy Who Loves Playing with Dogs and People
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Luca Loves Other Dogs and is Well-Mannered, Sweet, and Affectionate
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter