By: Sharon Aron Baron
Lyft is helping residents commemorate those lost one year ago during the school shooting by offering free rides to the Interfaith Ceremony on February 14.
According to Lyft MIA, for Marjory Stoneman Douglas’s “Day of Service and Hope” Lyft will provide all participants with free roundtrip rides (up to $10 each) to and from Pine Trails Park.
The event, presented by both the City of Coral Springs, and City of Parkland will be held on Thursday, February 14 at 5:45 p.m. Enter code MSDSTRONG2019 in the Lyft app to redeem. This event is open to the public.
Pine Trails Park, 10555 Trails End, Parkland, FL 33076.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.01.23Marjory Stoneman Douglas Climate Sustainability Club Holds Fundraiser
- News2021.01.213 Men Arrested for Loitering, Prowling, This Week in Parkland Crime
- News2021.01.21State COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling System Now Up in Broward County
- News2021.01.21Polsky and Grieco Refile Legislation to Ban Conversion Therapy on Minors