By: Matt Rothman
It was complete domination for the Marjory Stoneman Douglas girls tennis team as they were crowned District champions on Thursday.
The girls won all of their matches and did not drop a game in all of tournament play. At number one singles, Cadence Brace automatically qualified for the state competition. Also, in doubles, she will play in stages with teammate Amanda Aponte.
The rest of the team consists of Tania Dumke, Maria Araoz Gosn, Maria Anzures, Savannah Taylor, Daniella Tamim, and Manoela Ford, who all had incredible seasons for MSD as the Eagles went undefeated this season.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Marjory Stoneman Douglas Baseball Wins Another BCAA Championship
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Soccer Season Ends in State Semifinals
- NewsFebruary 28, 20245 Parkland Travel Soccer Teams Win Championship
- NewsFebruary 25, 20242 Marjory Stoneman Douglas Wrestlers Advance to State Championship