By: Matt Rothman
The Marjory Stoneman Douglas boys tennis team officially has two players on their way to the State Finals.
The doubles pair of Toby Bower and Carlos Arvelo won Districts and automatically qualified for the State Tournament later this season in Orlando.
The Eagles also have Connor Fox, Matthew Baron, Ben Tichauer, and Henry Leon set to play in regionals following a tremendous run at Districts. Andrew Hayes from Deerfield Beach High School was the singles player to advance to the state finals.
MSD will compete at regionals on Tuesday, April 20, at Quigley Park.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.12.07Marjory Stoneman Douglas Wrestling Team Wins 1st Tournament
- News2021.12.07Parkland Pokers Baseball Team 13U Wins 2nd Championship in 4 Weeks
- News2021.12.07Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Basketball Wins 1st Game of Season
- News2021.12.06Former MLB Champion Juan Pierre Set to Coach Parkland Pokers 10U