By: Claire Cornish
Chapo is a fun-loving, goofy and always entertaining young man who is more than ready to settle into his new forever home.
Chapo always has a big smile on his face and tends to be a glass-half-full kind of guy. He loves to go to restaurants and grab a bite to eat with his favorite people and he also enjoys the company of children; he knows his own size and he is gentle but always open to play if it is offered.
He has very nice manners and likes to ride in the car. He doesn’t really care where you might be going, but he does enjoy the journey, especially if it involves a big, bacon-flavored Nylabone to chew on.
Chapo says to Parkland residents, “I’m looking forward to meeting you!”
His ID number is A1994365 and he is currently staying at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, open from Tuesday to Sunday, 10 am to 6 pm (closed on Monday).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home
- News2021.06.18A Volunteer Favorite, Ace is a Friendly Boy Who Loves Playing with Dogs and People
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Luca Loves Other Dogs and is Well-Mannered, Sweet, and Affectionate
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter