By: Claire Cornish
A little bit of a shy little girl, Gretchen is a beautiful six-year-old with a gentle soul and an enormous abundance of love to give.
She’s well mannered and sits patiently waiting for you to clip on her collar and leash and take her out for a short walk, and loves to hang out in the yard and sniff the grass and the flowers.
She likes to be petted and gives wonderful kisses and cuddles. Gretchen would make an outstanding emotional support animal and wants someone to shower her with affection.
Gretchen says to Parkland residents: “I have so much love to give you, please come and pick me for your own!”
Gretchen’s I.D. number is A2031410. She is currently at Broward County Animal Care, and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.12.31After Living Outside in a Cramped Cage, Sheena Needs a Life Indoors with a Forever Family
- News2020.12.27This Popular Puppy Needs a Permanent Place After 1 Year at Shelter
- News2020.11.23After a Year in the Shelter, This Good Boy is hoping for a Holiday Miracle
- News2020.09.24This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life