By: Claire Cornish
Linsey is a young, vibrant and very affectionate young lady with an addiction to frisbees.
She’s not sure when this addiction started; first, it was just one or two frisbees, but it escalated, and now she just can’t get enough of them. She is looking for a home where frisbees are plentiful, and where there are lots of cuddles, smiles, and love. She is a happy girl and even loves her bathtime. She has never met a stranger and walks very well on a leash so she is an absolute pleasure to walk.
Linsey wants Parkland residents to know: “Let’s play frisbee!”
She is at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open 11 am – 6 pm Tuesday – Sunday (closed Mondays).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Luca Loves Other Dogs and is Well-Mannered, Sweet, and Affectionate
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter
- News2021.04.22This Young German Shepherd Would Love To Spend His Life With You
- News2021.04.07Adopted During Lockdown, His Owners Gave Him Up When They Went Back to Work