By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s one of the most important tests high school students will take, and scores may determine the colleges who will accept them.
With two sections, the SAT test-taker can earn scores of 200 to 800 – so the best overall score possible is 1600. In a class offered by the City of Parkland, it will discuss when to start preparing, subjects to focus on, and more.
Taught by Marty Feldman, who received his bachelor’s degree in 1982 from the University of California at Berkeley and a law degree from Georgetown University in 1985, He left his law practice in 1988 to found Marty Feldman SAT Prep. Feldman uses a semi-private tutoring method where students are taught strategies as they complete timed test sections of real PSATs, SATs, and the ACT.
The class, available for middle school and high school students will be held on Saturday, June 22 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Parkland Library. A library card is required to register. Register by calling (954) 757-4207.
The Parkland Library is located at 6620 University Drive Parkland, FL 33067.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2019.07.10Humane Society Searching for Volunteers to Help the Animals in Their Care
- News2019.07.06Broward County Public Schools Official 2019/2020 Calendar
- News2019.06.28Florida League of Cities Recognizes Parkland Mayor as ‘Home Rule Hero’
- News2019.06.27Broward Commissioner Earns Advanced County Commissioner Designation