By: Claire Cornish
Shiloh is one of the nicest and gentlest dogs you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. This sweet senior gentleman is just 20 pounds and he is as happy as the day is long.
Shiloh knows commands and loves to be loved. He is very mellow and calm and enjoys watching the world go by, but he also enjoys getting out there and having fun with his people.
He is also very fond of his canine friends. Shiloh is hoping that his forever family are reading his profile and will hurry on down to the shelter to scoop him up and take him home. Shiloh’s identification number is A2018932.
Shiloh says to Parkland residents, “I can’t wait to meet you! Let’s go for a walk!” He is at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11 am to 6 pm (closed Monday).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Lucas is an Eager to Please, Obedient Lab Mix Looking for a Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Dog Training Graduate Wants to Show You How Well-Behaved She is
- News2021.08.23Overlooked at the Shelter This Gentle, Calm Dog is Waiting for a Family
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home