By: Sharon Aron Baron
Northwest Women’s Hospital welcomed its first baby of the New Year.
Nova Valentina Robert, who was born on January 1, at 9:04 a.m., weighed 5 pounds 1 ounce and measured 18.5 inches.
Parents Andrea and Bryan, from Fort Lauderdale, are excited and doing well.
Nova’s birth comes on the heels of their $75 million expansion, which included a bigger and better maternity unit with 61 new private rooms and a dedicated Pediatric ER, as well as an expanded Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Roxanne Bernard, Women’s Services Director, said, “We have the privilege to bring new life into this world every day, and to make beautiful memories with those families it is truly special.”
Northwest Women’s Hospital is part of Northwest Medical Center in Margate and serves residents in Coconut Creek, Parkland and Coral Springs.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Events2020.09.28Parkland Debates Hosted by the HOA Presidents Council Held Oct 5 & 6
- Crime & Safety2020.09.26Parkland Crime Update Through September 21
- Events2020.09.25Celebrating 50 Years of Fire Service with Drive-in Movie Event
- Events2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3