By: Sharon Aron Baron
Northwest Women’s Hospital welcomed its first baby of the New Year.
Nova Valentina Robert, who was born on January 1, at 9:04 a.m., weighed 5 pounds 1 ounce and measured 18.5 inches.
Parents Andrea and Bryan, from Fort Lauderdale, are excited and doing well.
Nova’s birth comes on the heels of their $75 million expansion, which included a bigger and better maternity unit with 61 new private rooms and a dedicated Pediatric ER, as well as an expanded Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Roxanne Bernard, Women’s Services Director, said, “We have the privilege to bring new life into this world every day, and to make beautiful memories with those families it is truly special.”
Northwest Women’s Hospital is part of Northwest Medical Center in Margate and serves residents in Coconut Creek, Parkland and Coral Springs.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2020.04.06COVID-19 Cases from the Florida Department of Health April 6
- News2020.04.05COVID-19 Cases in Parkland from the Florida Department of Health April 5
- News2020.04.04COVID-19 Cases in Parkland from the Florida Department of Health April 4
- News2020.04.04Parkland and Coral Springs Schools Nominated in 18th Annual South Florida Cappies