By Sharon Aron Baron
On February 17, 2024, the Orange Ribbons For Jaime’s 2nd Annual Dance Party Gala aims to fund “Paws Of Love,” which provides emotional support dogs to gun violence victims, honoring Jaime Guttenberg’s legacy.
Set to take place at the Loft at Congress in Boca Raton, proceeds from the gala will bolster the Paws Of Love initiative, a program providing emotional support dogs to those directly impacted by gun violence.
Fred and Jennifer Guttenberg, the heart and soul behind ORFJ, established the 501(c)(3) organization following the tragic loss of their daughter, Jaime, in the Parkland school shooting.
The Guttenbergs have since been dedicated to supporting causes that were dear to Jaime’s heart and addressing issues related to the circumstances of her untimely death.
The “Paws Of Love” program, a collaborative effort with Moss Creek Goldendoodles, aims to match eligible individuals and families affected by gun violence with emotional support dogs.
Known for their dedication to breeding healthy, loving, and well-socialized English Goldendoodle puppies, Moss Creek ensures that the dogs provided are of the best temperament and health for those in need.
The event is held at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, February 17, 2024. Tickets and donations are found at orangeribbonsforjaime.org/dance-party-gala.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Marjory Stoneman Douglas Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- NewsFebruary 20, 2024Lead the Fight at the American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life
- NewsFebruary 20, 2024Congregation Kol Tikvah in Parkland Announces a Weekend of Spiritual Upliftment with Danny Maseng
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Florida Prepaid College Cuts Prices After Low Tuition Increases