By Agrippina Fadel
Drop the kids off and have a date night – the City of Parkland will babysit.
Parents Night Out is a fun evening for kids in grades K to 5th, allowing parents to get a well-deserved break in the summer.
Held on Friday, July 14, from 5.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. at 10599 Trails End. The program is $30 for residents and $36 for non-residents, with registration at the P-REC required.
City’s spokesperson Todd DeAngelis said the program offers a new adventure and activity every month, and dinner for the kids is included in the price.
“This month, we’re having a Splash Night, which includes a foam truck and some water-based activities. So, while the kids are frolicking in foam, parents can take a deep breath, relax with friends of their own, take in a movie, or enjoy some downtime,” he added.
Call 954-757-4211 for details. The next Parents Night Out is scheduled for August 11, theme to be announced.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 12, 2023Tickets On Sale for ‘Not My Daughter…Find a Cure Now’ Annual Luncheon and Shopping Event
- NewsAugust 28, 2023Paramedic And Pompano Woman Dead After BSO Helicopter Crash
- NewsAugust 23, 2023Alligator’s Fatal Attack on a Dog in Parkland Sparks Debate on Coexistence with Florida Wildlife
- NewsJuly 26, 2023Join Camp Wolf Pack: Westglades Middle School Welcomes New Students and Parents