By Kevin Deutsch
Margate’s Northwest Medical Center rang in the New Year by welcoming its first newborn of 2022 to a proud pair of Parkland parents.
Baby boy Jaylen Elijah Bertin was born at Northwest Women’s Hospital on New Year’s Day at 6:07 p.m. to parents Chantal and Roody, hospital officials said.
Jaylen is the couple’s second child and the firstborn at Northwest Medical Center in the New Year.
The 289-bed hospital is an affiliate hospital of HCA East Florida.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Two Candidates Announce Runs for Parkland City Commission Seat 4
- Crime & SafetyFebruary 28, 2024BSO Gives All Clear After Bomb Threat Causes Evacuation of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- NewsFebruary 23, 2024House Democrats Choose Rep. Christine Hunschofsky as Next Leader
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Teen Arrested In Parkland Beating as Detectives Seek Accomplices