By Kevin Deutsch
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through January 3, 2021.
On 12/31/2021, the victim left their purse on the passenger side floorboard of their unlocked vehicle in Parkland. After returning from a walk in the park, they found their purse had been stolen. It contained their driver’s license, credit cards, and $60.
NW 116th Ln.
On 12/24/2021, an unknown subject shattered the driver’s side window of the 46-year-old male victim’s silver 2015 Lexus, using an unknown tool, while the car was parked in the victim’s driveway. Damage valued at $700.
Heron Run Dr.
On 12/29/2021, an unknown subject intentionally damaged a traffic speed camera located in a grassy area. Damage valued at $8,000.
Heron Bay Blvd. N.
On 12/29/2021, a noise disturbance was reported, and a sworn statement was given.
8350 Ranch Rd.
On 12/28/2021, the glass covering of the bulletin board located in the pavilion of the Parkland Equestrian Center was shattered by an unknown vandal.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.01.28Former BSO Deputy Charged With Negligence Will Visit Marjory Stoneman Douglas High
- Crime & Safety2022.01.25Parkland Driver in Deadly Ferrari Crash Notches Legal Wins Against BSO
- News2022.01.24Parkland Crime Update: Mezuzah Stolen Off Front Door
- News2022.01.19Free N95 Masks Being Shipped to Locations Starting Next Week