By Sharon Aron Baron
Since 1955, Pediatric Associates — a trusted name in pediatrics in Florida now has a new location close to Parkland.
From Jacksonville to Homestead, Pediatric Associates are located where parents need them, including 19 office and specialty locations throughout Broward County.
Now they can add Heron Bay to the list.
Located north of the Sawgrass Expressway in Coral Springs, the new offices at 5810 Coral Ridge Drive in Suite 300 are pleasurable to visit with little to no waiting times and plenty of parking.
New amenities include on-site laboratory services and an Under the Sea theme in their waiting room. As always, they’re practically paper-less, sending prescriptions online to the pharmacy of choice and strictly adhere to Covid regulations.
Parents will experience all of the benefits they’ve come to know and love about Pediatric Associates — including access to telemedicine visits via KidzDocNow — a 24-hour nurse triage line, same-day sick appointments, and online scheduling and bill pay.
Brian Jackson, CEO of Pediatric Associates, is thrilled to serve Parkland and the surrounding neighborhoods at their new location.
“We have already established a trusted relationship with the residents of Northwest Broward through our Coral Springs and Coconut Creek locations, and we look forward to welcoming our Heron Bay patients into the PA family.”
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.09.16911 Dispatcher Recognized After Saving Life of Parkland Woman
- News2021.09.15Selection Committee Chooses Developer for Former Heron Bay Golf Course
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.11Marjory Stoneman Douglas JROTC Hold 20th Commemoration Ceremony for 9/11