By Sharon Aron Baron
Fresh from its success in major cities like New York and Los Angeles, Pressed Juicery is all set to introduce its cold-pressed goodness to South Florida.
The wellness brand will open its first-ever Sunshine State location in the Town Center at Boca Raton Wednesday, August 23, at 6000 Glades Road.
With over 40 distinct varieties of cold-pressed juice, plant-based milk, and health-boosting shots, the brand’s innovative plant-based soft serve, Freeze, will also be available, ensuring a wholesome treat made exclusively from fruits, nuts, and vegetables.
All pressed juices are certified kosher, and the entire product line is gluten and dairy free.
Pressed Juicery’s journey began in 2010, founded by three friends who were passionate about the role of whole nutrition sourced from nature in health and wellness.
Over the years, the brand has been at the forefront of making real, nutritious food easily accessible, establishing over 110 retail outlets across nine states.
Look for them in the Food Court.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsSeptember 21, 2023Four from Marjory Stoneman Douglas Named 2024 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- NewsSeptember 21, 2023Demolition Set for Marjory Stoneman’s Douglas 1200 Building Next Summer
- NewsSeptember 6, 2023Congregation Kol Tikvah Welcomes Members, Loved Ones for the High Holy Days
- NewsAugust 30, 2023Meet Monte and Dexter, Pets in Need of Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County