By Claire Cornish
At just a year old, Beau has experienced a great many changes and this has left him feeling understandably confused and insecure.
He is a loving and affectionate puppy but can also take a little time to get to know a new person until he knows they can be trusted not to hurt him.
Beau seems nervous about children and would definitely benefit from a loving adult home. He is a fun-loving boy who knows some commands and lives running in the yard and chasing a ball. He is calm in the home and listens very well.
He needs a chance at a happy life – could that be with you?
Beau is currently in a foster home but would love to meet you. To arrange to meet this beautiful young pup, send his foster parent an email here.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter
- News2021.04.22This Young German Shepherd Would Love To Spend His Life With You
- News2021.04.07Adopted During Lockdown, His Owners Gave Him Up When They Went Back to Work
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Bundle of Loveliness Patiently Waits for Her Forever Home