By Claire Cornish
At just a year old, Beau has experienced a great many changes and this has left him feeling understandably confused and insecure.
He is a loving and affectionate puppy but can also take a little time to get to know a new person until he knows they can be trusted not to hurt him.
Beau seems nervous about children and would definitely benefit from a loving adult home. He is a fun-loving boy who knows some commands and lives running in the yard and chasing a ball. He is calm in the home and listens very well.
He needs a chance at a happy life – could that be with you?
Beau is currently in a foster home but would love to meet you. To arrange to meet this beautiful young pup, send his foster parent an email here.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.09.24This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life
- News2020.09.14Polo is Fun-Loving and Doesn’t Let His Poor Eyesight Slow Him Down
- News2020.09.07This Sweet Pup is the ‘Queen of the Shelter’ but Would Rather have a Forever Family
- News2020.09.01Gary is an Attentive and Extremely Smart Pup Who Needs a New Home