By Claire Cornish
Although Beau is only a year old, life has not been very kind to this pup.
He lived in a home environment all his life, but it was not a very happy one, and as a result, this handsome little boy is very shy and uncertain about who to trust and who to feel safe with.
Beau likes other dogs and seems to gain confidence in their presence. He is looking for a happy, relaxed, and calm home environment where he can blossom and enjoy receiving all the love and affection that he deserves.
Beau’s ID # is A2095429, and he is currently residing at Broward County Animal Care.
Although the shelter is currently closed to the public, you can make an appointment to meet Beau by emailing ACADadoptions@broward.org.
Beau says, “I am such a good puppy. Please give me a chance!”
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Lucas is an Eager to Please, Obedient Lab Mix Looking for a Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Dog Training Graduate Wants to Show You How Well-Behaved She is
- News2021.08.23Overlooked at the Shelter This Gentle, Calm Dog is Waiting for a Family
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home