By Sharon Aron Baron
On June 22, State Rep Christine Hunschofsky, D-96, holds an online Town Hall meeting with three important agencies in Broward County that offer vital resources for residents.
Area Agency on Aging of Broward County
Charlotte Mather-Taylor is the Executive Director of Area Agency on Aging of Broward County, which plans, develops, coordinates, and evaluates programs, funds services, and is the prime advocate for Broward County residents 60 years and older. www.adrcbroward.org
Children’s Services Council of Broward County
Cindy Arenberg Seltzer is the President/CEO of the Children’s Services Council of Broward County, which funds nearly one hundred programs that serve children and families. The Children’s Services Council advocates for policies that protect future generations’ interests and provides leadership that brings the child-serving community together. www.cscbroward.org
Gail Moore is the Community Outreach Specialist from 2-1-1 Broward. 2-1-1 Broward, a live 24-hour comprehensive helpline that provides people with crisis, health, and human services support, connects them to our community’s resources. 211-broward.org
The event takes place at 7:00 pm. on Tuesday, June 22. Attendees must register in advance. State Rep Hunschofsky represents the 96th District, including Parkland, Coconut Creek, and parts of Margate and Coral Springs.
After registering, guests can expect to receive a confirmation email containing the Zoom link to join later.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.07.29Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31
- News2021.07.19Marjory Stoneman Douglas Eagle Regiment Holds Car Wash Fundraiser
- News2021.07.13North Springs Improvement District Drinking Water Undergoing Routine Chlorination July 15
- News2021.07.12Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31