By Ryan Yousefi
The City of Parkland invites residents for a family-friendly night filled with delicious food, live music, and community bonding.
On Monday, July 31, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Parkland Recreations invites residents to Parkland Night Out –an event planned for community members to get to know their School Resource Officers (SROs) and the Broward Sheriff’s Office officers.
Parkland Night Out will take place at Pine Trails Park, located at 10555 Trails End Road, where attendees can expect activities, emergency vehicle displays, music, and delicious food.
Organized by the Parks and Recreation Department, the event aims to provide a platform for the community to engage with local law enforcement, learn about various programs and activities offered at the Parkland Recreation and Enrichment Center, and, as its main focus, build relationships with local SROs.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsOctober 3, 2023Kol Tikvah Invites the Community to Rock Shabbat and Dancing with the Torah Celebration on October 6
- NewsOctober 2, 2023Kol Tikvah Invites Women to Rosh Chodesh Celebration on October 3
- NewsOctober 1, 2023The Greater Pap Corps Hosts 7th Annual Golf For A Cure to Benefit Cancer Research
- NewsSeptember 30, 2023Parkland Promotes Physical Activity with 27th Annual National Walk & Roll to School Day on October 4