By: Jen Russon
New mothers who received pre and post-natal care at Broward Health Coral Springs have the distinction of giving birth at one of the most revered medical facilities in South Florida.
In May, both Broward Health Medical Center and Broward Health Coral Springs were voted as county favorites, beating out nominees in a crowded field of healthcare services.
The ‘favorite maternity hospital’ announcement graced the cover of South Florida Family Life with the grabby line, “All About Mom”.
Readers of the popular tricounty magazine voted for The Maternity Place, prompting its proud medical team and patients to express exactly why they loved delivering babies at Broward Health Coral Springs in a short video, filled with smiling families and their new additions.
Lisa Paugh, a returning patient, appeared with her four children, all born at the award-winning facility in downtown Coral Springs.
“I only had to push a button, and the nurses were there. It was like there was nothing else that mattered. They wanted me healthy, the baby healthy. They cared about my baby and about me too,” said Paugh.
To learn more about The Maternity Place at Broward Health Coral Springs, where patients and their families are the focus of exceptional care, visit their website today.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Jen Russon is a freelance writer and English Language Arts teacher. She has published two novels to Amazon Kindle and lives in Coral Springs with her family.
- News2021.10.06Parkland Man Says Cane Toad Nearly Killed 1 of His Goldendoodles
- News2021.10.03Parkland Family Trains Puppy for Service Dog Program
- Events2021.09.30Aston Gardens’ Residents and Staff Bid Farewell to Long-Time Executive Director, Sue Butler
- News2021.09.26Kidnap Recovery Expert Joins Former Jeffrey Epstein Victim on National Speaking Tour