By: Claire Cornish
This is Tyler’s second attempt to get noticed online and he is hoping that a better picture and a wider smile might catch somebody’s eye.
Tyler is a friendly and affectionate boy who loves to play with tennis balls and enjoys all sorts of toys, ropes and chew bones.
He gets very nervous at the in his kennel at the shelter but as soon as he is out of the kennel he visibly relaxes.
He loves humans of all ages and genders but he would prefer to be your only dog at home. Tyler is hoping that someone going through the stay-at-home order will bring him home so that he can be with you. Tyler’s ID# is A2066206 He is currently staying at Broward County Animal Shelter.
Tyler says to Parkland residents, “I would love to be a part of your family.”
The shelter is arranging appointments online for you to meet and take home the pup of your dreams. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to foster or adopt Tyler.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home
- News2021.06.18A Volunteer Favorite, Ace is a Friendly Boy Who Loves Playing with Dogs and People
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Luca Loves Other Dogs and is Well-Mannered, Sweet, and Affectionate
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter