By Jill Fox
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes that occurred in Parkland through March 30.
6687 Holmberg Road – Pike Electric Llc
On March 26, the victim reported an unknown subject(s) intentionally caused damage to 3 Pike Electric Bucket Trucks, parked on the property between March 25 and 26. The approximate cost to replace the damaged parts was $1,000.
6600 block of NW 75th Place – Whittier Oaks
On March 29, deputies responded to a disturbance between a landlord and a tenant. A further investigation revealed a possible City of Parkland code violation.
1500 block of Solstice Circle – Watercrest
On March 26, deputies took a report of a suspicious incident, where the homeowner observed on his video surveillance a male subject wearing a dark-colored t-shirt with white lettering on the back, dark-colored shorts, a white baseball cap, and sunglasses. The subject appeared to be casing the back windows and doors of his residence and later speculated it was his mosquito control service who didn’t call before coming over.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and now resides in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 11 and Randi, 7.
- Events2021.02.26Preparations Underway For Annual ‘Egg My Lawn’ Event Honoring Gina Montalto
- News2021.02.26This Weekend: Parkland Dads Join Their Children On Stage in ‘Matilda’
- News2021.02.25Marjory Stoneman Douglas Senior Providing Tourniquets For Middle School Classrooms
- News2021.02.24Parkland Soccer U13 Division Taken By Storm