By Jill Fox
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes that occurred in Parkland through March 30.
6687 Holmberg Road – Pike Electric Llc
On March 26, the victim reported an unknown subject(s) intentionally caused damage to 3 Pike Electric Bucket Trucks, parked on the property between March 25 and 26. The approximate cost to replace the damaged parts was $1,000.
6600 block of NW 75th Place – Whittier Oaks
On March 29, deputies responded to a disturbance between a landlord and a tenant. A further investigation revealed a possible City of Parkland code violation.
1500 block of Solstice Circle – Watercrest
On March 26, deputies took a report of a suspicious incident, where the homeowner observed on his video surveillance a male subject wearing a dark-colored t-shirt with white lettering on the back, dark-colored shorts, a white baseball cap, and sunglasses. The subject appeared to be casing the back windows and doors of his residence and later speculated it was his mosquito control service who didn’t call before coming over.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.08.04City Selects Lt. Craig Calavetta As New BSO Parkland District Chief
- News2021.08.04Parkland Residents Host First Local Wine And Food Festival
- News2021.08.04Parkland Mah Jongg Players Meet For 2 Summer Gatherings
- News2021.08.03Parkland Principals, Interim Superintendent Address Parents on August 9