By: Matt Rothman
Less than a week after winning their second consecutive State Championship, two Marjory Stoneman Douglas baseball players were selected to the Broward County Athletic Association All-Star Game on May 26.
Harris started at second base for the Eagles and hit .423 this season. He hit a home run at the All-Star game and drove in 28 runs. This fall, he heads to Wingate University in NC to play baseball.
Raley was a part-time player for MSD and made an impact. With an on-base percentage of .364 and an RBI in eight at-bats, he scored seven runs at the All-Star game. He heads to Tallahassee Community College to play baseball in the fall.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.07.01Pitcher Christian Rodriguez Selected to League Event for Top 100 Players
- News2022.06.262 Marjory Stoneman Douglas Baseball Players Selected to Futures All-Star Game
- News2022.06.266 Marjory Stoneman Douglas Softball Players Receive Conference Awards
- News2022.06.20Marjory Stoneman Douglas Eagles Receive 4 Major Baseball Awards