By Claire Cornish
Deacon is an amazingly handsome young Dogue de Bordeaux mix who is waiting to find himself a forever home.
Four-year-old Deacon thought he had hit the jackpot last year when a wonderful family adopted him at the beginning of the pandemic lockdown. He loved being taken for walks, including in car rides and playing with his humans, but eight months later, when his humans went back to work, he was returned to the shelter.
Poor Deacon doesn’t understand what he did to be given away again, and he is longing to be the center of somebody’s family again.
He is currently at Broward County Animal Care and is well-behaved and knows his commands; he can pull with excitement sometimes on the leash but is easily brought back to your side again. If you would like to give Deacon a reason to smile, please contact email@example.com to arrange a meet and greet.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.04.07Adopted During Lockdown, His Owners Gave Him Up When They Went Back to Work
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Bundle of Loveliness Patiently Waits for Her Forever Home
- News2021.03.11This Older Dog Needs a Loving Home and Lots of Affection
- News2021.03.01Shiloh is a Young Pupper Eager to Please His New Family