By Claire Cornish
Deacon is an amazingly handsome young Dogue de Bordeaux mix who is waiting to find himself a forever home.
Four-year-old Deacon thought he had hit the jackpot last year when a wonderful family adopted him at the beginning of the pandemic lockdown. He loved being taken for walks, including in car rides and playing with his humans, but eight months later, when his humans went back to work, he was returned to the shelter.
Poor Deacon doesn’t understand what he did to be given away again, and he is longing to be the center of somebody’s family again.
He is currently at Broward County Animal Care and is well-behaved and knows his commands; he can pull with excitement sometimes on the leash but is easily brought back to your side again. If you would like to give Deacon a reason to smile, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meet and greet.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.06.18A Volunteer Favorite, Ace is a Friendly Boy Who Loves Playing with Dogs and People
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Luca Loves Other Dogs and is Well-Mannered, Sweet, and Affectionate
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter
- News2021.04.22This Young German Shepherd Would Love To Spend His Life With You