By Claire Cornish
As sweet and delicious as her name suggests, 2-year old Caramel is like a wallflower ready to blossom.
Although she is shy, she is very affectionate, seeking out cuddles, ear scratches, and belly rubs from her humans. Caramel likes treats and sits politely to take them gently from your hand.
She loves to play and enjoys other dogs’ company, always ready to join in and make friends.
This bundle of loveliness is patiently waiting for her forever home; if you think this might be yours, please contact her rescue www.popopitbulls.org or email email@example.com to arrange to meet her.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter
- News2021.04.22This Young German Shepherd Would Love To Spend His Life With You
- News2021.04.07Adopted During Lockdown, His Owners Gave Him Up When They Went Back to Work
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Bundle of Loveliness Patiently Waits for Her Forever Home