By Sharon Aron Baron
In honor of football playoff season, the nurses at Northwest Women’s Hospital got into the game with special football-themed onesies for the newborns.
Keeping it neutral, because no one knows which team heads to the Super Bowl, nurses and lactation consultants in the postpartum unit proclaimed every baby a champ, including newborns in the NICU.
Christine Phillips, Director of Northwest Women’s Hospital, said their own team is always going above and beyond to find new and fun ways to engage their patients and those who are there to support them.
“A few amazing nurses in our department came up with the idea to make specially designed onesies for the babies who spend holidays and observances in our care. In this case, pro football playoffs, and have been doing it ever since.”
Located at 2801 State Road 7 in Margate, Northwest Women’s Hospital has the only level III NICU in northern Broward County, including 24/7 access to board-certified neonatologists.
“It’s truly an honor to work with colleagues who are so dedicated to providing the best experience possible for our patients and their loved ones.”
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.10.19Orange Ribbons for Jaime Holds 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.10.03Not My Daughter…Find a Cure Now! Holds 2nd Annual Telethon
- News2021.09.28Orange Ribbons for Jaime Launches 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.09.27Heron Bay Board Holds Town Forum on Golf Course Development