By: Jill Fox
During three separate traffic stops, the Broward Sheriff’s Office have arrested one person and issued citations for two others for possessing marijuana.
On October 22, Kaden Gaffney, 21, of Parkland failed to stop at a stop sign on Ranch Road and was found with two grams of marijuana in his vehicle. He was issued a notice to appear.
On October 24, Keith Rabinowitz, 29, of Coconut Creek was stopped for a defective tag light on Trails End in Parkland. A vehicle search produced two grams of marijuana, and a glass vile of THC oil. Rabinowitz was placed under arrest and taken into custody.
On October 24, Sean Nixon, 27, of Parkland was stopped for speeding on University Drive in Parkland. After the detective noticed the smell of cannabis, the vehicle was searched, and one gram of marijuana, and a glass bong containing burnt cannabis was discovered. Nixon was issued a traffic citation and a notice to appear.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and now resides in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.01.27City Commission Recognizes Contributions of Parkland Residents
- News2021.01.26Registration Open for Relay for Life 5K Through Jan 31
- News2021.01.25Funds Raised at 4th Annual ‘Run 4 Beigel’ Help Children Attend Summer Camp
- News2021.01.25Childhood Friends Open First Catch Seafood & Grill in Parkland