By: Stanley Spiegelman
Parkland’s Clues in the Park is back for those supersleuth types.
The fall-themed scavenger hunt begins Saturday, October 22, when participants look for the first clue on the website. The clue will stay posted for the duration of the activity to allow anyone to join at any time.
The clue leads to one location that will give further instructions on how to complete the scavenger hunt.
The scavenger hunt concludes on Thursday, October 27, at 7:30 p.m.
When the scavenger hunt begins, there will be a QR code to scan here to start the fun.
- Stanley Spiegelman is a recent graduate from the University of Miami, where he received his bachelor of science in journalism and public relations. He plans to attend graduate school in the Spring of 2023 to obtain a master's in management.
- News2022.11.13Registration Open for The Solomon Leadership Program
- News2022.11.12City of Parkland Takes Next Steps Toward Developing 36-Acres of Land into a Park
- News2022.11.08City of Coconut Creek Homegrown Concert Series Presents Jimmy Stowe and The Stowaways
- News2022.10.31Registration Opens Soon for Parkland’s Annual Hayride and Bonfire Event