By Kevin Deutsch
Parkland parents, it’s time to do you.
The city is holding a “Parent’s Night Out” event on Friday, Oct. 21, from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., giving moms, dads, and other grown-ups a well-earned evening to themselves.
Parents can drop their kids off at $30 for residents or $36 for non-residents at the Parkland Recreational and Enrichment Center (P-REC) for a bounce house party featuring live music, games, dinner, and a costume contest.
Kids in kindergarten through fifth grade are welcome to attend.
Parents can register in advance at the P-REC, 10559 Trails End. Space is limited, and pre-registration is required.
For more information, call 954-757-4105.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.12.26Parkland Crime Update: Fraud and Criminal Mischief
- News2022.12.17Parkland Crime Update: Child Injured After Pulling Down Soccer Goal Post
- News2022.12.10Parkland Crime Update: Child Trapped in Closet and Pokemon Card Dispute
- News2022.12.05Parkland Crime Update: Victim Blackmailed Over His Nude Photos