By Jill Fox
Fro Yo may be out, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.
Yorgurtology, formerly in the Starbucks plaza at 6071 Coral Ridge Drive has been empty since they closed their doors in 2019 — until now. Newcomer Crumbl Cookies will open their third Florida franchise in the coming months, which joins their Lake Mary and Pembroke Pines stores.
In 2017, the first Crumbl opened in Utah when two cousins developed what they believed to be the world’s best chocolate chip cookie. Now, they’re bringing their cookies and crumbl cream (their version of ice cream) to over 100 locations in the United States.
As far as why they chose the Coral Springs/Parkland area for their next location, Brelynn Bromley, Director of Customer experience, said they did extensive research and thought the community was a great fit.
Inside of their stores, they tout a “unique open-kitchen experience where customers see their Crumbl crew mix, bake, and prepare fresh cookies.”
At Crumbl, they always have batches of warm milk chocolate chip and chilled sugar cookies on the menu, along with over 120 specialty flavors that rotate weekly, like caramel popcorn (served warm) and chilled raspberry lemonade.
Parkland Talk will update you on Crumbl’s progress; however, Bromley said their policy is not to announce the store opening until the week before.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and now resides in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 11 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.02.25Marjory Stoneman Douglas Senior Providing Tourniquets For Middle School Classrooms
- News2021.02.24Parkland Soccer U13 Division Taken By Storm
- News2021.02.23Light Bulb May Have Caused Fire in Parkland Home Tuesday
- News2021.02.22Chris Hixon Memorial Run Raises $40,000 For Student-Athlete Scholarships