By Jill Fox
Fro Yo may be out, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.
Yorgurtology, formerly in the Starbucks plaza at 6071 Coral Ridge Drive has been empty since they closed their doors in 2019 — until now. Newcomer Crumbl Cookies will open their third Florida franchise in the coming months, which joins their Lake Mary and Pembroke Pines stores.
In 2017, the first Crumbl opened in Utah when two cousins developed what they believed to be the world’s best chocolate chip cookie. Now, they’re bringing their cookies and crumbl cream (their version of ice cream) to over 100 locations in the United States.
As far as why they chose the Coral Springs/Parkland area for their next location, Brelynn Bromley, Director of Customer experience, said they did extensive research and thought the community was a great fit.
Inside of their stores, they tout a “unique open-kitchen experience where customers see their Crumbl crew mix, bake, and prepare fresh cookies.”
At Crumbl, they always have batches of warm milk chocolate chip and chilled sugar cookies on the menu, along with over 120 specialty flavors that rotate weekly, like caramel popcorn (served warm) and chilled raspberry lemonade.
Parkland Talk will update you on Crumbl’s progress; however, Bromley said their policy is not to announce the store opening until the week before.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.08.04City Selects Lt. Craig Calavetta As New BSO Parkland District Chief
- News2021.08.04Parkland Residents Host First Local Wine And Food Festival
- News2021.08.04Parkland Mah Jongg Players Meet For 2 Summer Gatherings
- News2021.08.03Parkland Principals, Interim Superintendent Address Parents on August 9