By Ryan Yousefi
The Parkland Chamber is holding an upcoming event that aims to foster an environment where women can network with like-minded professionals.
Luxury Real Estate Advisor Nicki Riettie is set to host an exclusive networking event, Empowering Women After Hours, on Tuesday, January 23, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at The Garden at Parkland.
The ‘Connection is Currency’ themed event aims to empower women to leverage their networks and features the keynote speaker, Ashley Pare, CEO of Own Your Worth.
Attendees will take part in a discussion aimed at helping them explore the theme of effective resource utilization and relationship building through meaningful conversations.
Women are encouraged to utilize the event to network and share experiences associated with personal and professional growth.
Registration fees include one complimentary cocktail and light bites. Fees are $30 for Women Members, $40 for Future Women Members, and complimentary access for Women Trustee members and one guest. Trustee members canceling after noon on Monday, January 22, will incur a $30 no-show fee.
For registration and further details, visit the event website.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsFebruary 23, 2024MSD Students Dance for a Cause at Annual Charity Marathon Benefiting the Children’s Miracle Network
- NewsFebruary 4, 2024Deadline Approaching: Parkland Announces Scholarships for 2024 Seniors
- NewsFebruary 4, 2024Registration Now Open for the Parkland Buddy Sports Pickleball Invitational
- EventsFebruary 1, 2024Marjory Stoneman Douglas Drama Set to Perform ‘Mean Girls The Musical’ March 6-9